Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

If my past landlord sold his properties to another

Customer Question

If my past landlord sold his properties to another buyer,and I'm
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Indianapolis iindia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: My question is if I haven't signed a new lease agreement with new owners how late can my rent be late before an eviction iis filed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a partial of the rent but waiting to get paid again this week to submit the rest
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and my goal is to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

If a tenant fails to pay rent and the landlord wants to start the eviction process in Indiana, the landlord must first give the tenant a ten-day notice to quit. The notice must state that the tenant has ten days to either pay rent or move out of the rental unit.

Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?

Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!