How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can someone go about getting representation on a case

Customer Question

how can someone go about getting representation on a case that deals with defamation of character with malicious intent between hospital employees/
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes an email was sent to my director and director wrote up a disciplinary action on behalf of the person who sent him the email.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just want to know if I have a case . I have never had this problem in the 33 years that I have been in the medical field.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.

Can you provide some additional facts to provide context?

Also, have you tried to hire an attorney already and, if so, what have they said?