Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

9/10/16 my personel property was seized without eviction

Customer Question
notice and locks were changed...
9/10/16 my personel property was seized without eviction notice and locks were changed while I was moving out of the business I lived/worked out of for the 29YRS
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: BAKERSFIELD CAL
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: NO NEED LAWYER
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: RETIRED LOW INCOME CITZEN WITH HEALTH ISSUES AND TAKE CARE OF MY MOTHER VET 95YRS OLD. PLEASE HELP ME
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
1/9/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question, since this happened so long ago (in the legal world 4 months is a long time for something like this)?
Also, was this a commercial lease?
Have you gone to legal aid yet?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Owner my employee files, records, customer personnel info. all legal IRS documents, my business records for past 29yrs.He's trying to auction/sell my 1956 chevy, forklight,6 floor jacks with stand, tools, 1995 metro.

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please answer my above questions?

Also, were you delinquent on rent?

Tina, Lawyer