How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son wants to give me his truck for my paying all his

Customer Question

My son wants to give me his truck for my paying all his bills for the past 3 years because he has been out of work. Can he just simply write his request on a sheet of paper and date and sign the paper?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: Georgia and I think it is 1975 model
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not to my knowledge
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and my goal is to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Assuming there is no lien, he can just gift it to you by assigning the title.