Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can a Employer yell and treat employees w/ no respect? Fire

Customer Question

Can a Employer yell and treat employees w/ no respect? Fire them for no reason what so ever?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: FL.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes, with unemploement
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There are questions about ot pay many questions, local Lawyes says employers in Fl. can do about anything they what to? He has NOT been retained.
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what the employer was / is yelling? I assume that you're asking about yourself or someone close to you. Is that (former) employee suffering actual physical manifestations of emotional distress (that could be testified about by a medical doctor)?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

Are you there? Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

Hello?

My apologies, but I must assist others that are waiting for answers to their questions. When you respond, I will try to answer as soon as I can, but I may be assisting someone else, or otherwise out of the office when you do so.

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?