Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I may have a medical malpractice lawsuit. Going on 3 years

Customer Question

I may have a medical malpractice lawsuit. Going on 3 years ago I hgad back surgery at Gr4ossmont La Mesa hospital. I ncan niot type well anymore. pne of many problems since surgery. Please excuwe ther mis sp3elled words.
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?
Customer: When they did the surgery at bGrossmont sharp the material they added to my vertabra was contaminated. When I went to Grossmont Memorial they discovered this and had to remove this contaminated materisl. As a result of this second surgery I have been in constant pain for about 3 yeartrs. I have the shakes and do not walk well. I felt fine after first surgeryu with out all thease problems. Can we talk on the phone tomorrow? Typiong is vetry difficult for me. the doctors have me on high doses of pain medication so I can stand the pain. I was never told about the contaminated material. It showed up on my discharge papers from Grossmont Memorial Hospital. My nummber is(###) ###-#### Talk to you soon. Wayne E. Byrd
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: typiong is very difficult. My ttuyping sofyware is not w0orking.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Phone call is at additional cost. I would send you an offer, if you accept, you would be provided a screen to leave your contact information so that I can contact you.

Thank you for your cooperation.