legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed
63726236

It is an old case. But if I have I have the exact legal

It is an old case. But if I have I have the exact legal description of a property that was awarded to my wife in divorce action Can I get the ownership title information prior to the award by the court
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wa.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My lawyer had and no ethics and when she had safety deposit boxed locked H made no effort to have or did not show the contents to me. Unfortunately a did not know importance of his inactoin

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Yes, that would be possible in either of the 2 ways below:

1. obtaining a copy of the divorce file as that is public record and all relevant information would be in there

2. (simpler way) - go to the recorder's office in the county where the property is located; there is a chain of title from the beginning of the existence of the property, so that one can go back indefinitely and see how title was held, various lenders, etc.

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the lawyer met or exceeded all my expectations in every respects she gave me simple way t get an answer to my question.

Very glad to have helped out. Thanks for the kind words! Most appreciated.