How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19306
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter lives in a trailer park and has taken in a

Customer Question

My daughter lives in a trailer park and has taken in a friend with a child who was homeless. It has devolved into drugs, child protection, violence and bedbugs. We have dealt with the bugs but the rest remains. She now wants the friend and child out to protect herself and her children, but the police say she cannot get her out except by legal action. We would like to go to court Monday for an emergency eviction asap but don't know exactly how. Can you help?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?
Customer: MN, Dakota county
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, this all just happened.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just our desire to end this as quickly as possible.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

At your local Courthouse, in the Clerk's office, ask for forms for eviction. The forms are self-explanatory, you should answer the questions asked and then submit the forms to the Clerk's office. You would be provided with Summons and a copy of the Complaint so that you can serve the papers on the Tenant.

Best wishes,