RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

I would like to find and know if a legal case # 653267/2012

Customer Question

I would like to find and know if a legal case # ***** filed in New Yor Judge Rakower Ann Eileen preciding Plaintiff Mr. Snehal Katari Defendat Mr. Isaak Akouka. Could you please search for the latest legal movements. As understand there might be a settlement meeting sometime during the month of February 017. Danny Fior (###) ###-#### Email address is: ***@******.*** Thank you
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Sorry neglected to tell you that this is in the State of New York I believe case sits with the above state Superior Court Judge
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes the case has been ongoing since the year 2012 between the two
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just require what was asked. Thank you
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Looking at the court docket, which you can see here (click on the index number, then you can click on "show motions" or "show e-filed documents"), it doesn't appear that anything has been filed on this case since September 2016, when the Defendant, through counsel, filed a reply affirmation in support of their Motion for Summary Judgment, which appears to still be pending before the court.

There may very well be a settlement conference/meeting that will be taking place, but the parties don't have to notify the court of such a meeting. If an agreement is reached, then presumably a signed stipulation agreement will be filed with the court.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
this would mean that the case has not been settled as of yet OR???

Correct! The case is still showing active and open.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
by any chance would you be a New York lawyer ??

I am not - I am a Florida attorney. However, even if I were, we cannot take on representation of customers on this site or anything of that nature.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No problem, I am also a Florida resident located in Ft. Myers, are you anywhere close to where I am ????

No, I'm central.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
OK Thank you

My pleasure. Glad I could help. Please remember to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars at the top of the page. Thanks very much!

Was there anything additional I could answer or clarify for you about this matter?

I, like the other Experts on this site, am here to assist customers like you. However, we do so in anticipation of being paid for our efforts, just like other professionals do, since this is our livelihood and not a hobby. To that end, I am more than happy to clarify my answer to you and answer any related follow up questions that you might have. In return, I ask that you show good faith in compliance with the Terms of Service by accepting my answer, whether the news is good or bad, so that I will be paid for my efforts. Thank you!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Hi Robert: I would like to also the following information on a lawsuit that was filed Brooklyn New York by the following: ********** What I need you to look up and copy me with is: copy of lawsuit which was filed summer or fall of 2016 copy of judgement obtained against ************** copy of lien based for lack of response to complaint AND anything else that you may be able to legally find Please let me know when I can have all of the above, at which time I will then respond to you. I like to believe that this is included on my monthly agreement send and paid for yesterday. Regards, ***** ***** I will wait for your answer, please give me rough idea as to timing of answers

Per site rules, new unrelated matters (and this is a completely different name and information you're requesting) needs to be posted as a separate question. While I'm happy to reply to related follow-up questions, experts can get in trouble for answering new questions in the same question thread from customers. I'm sure you understand. If you post it as a new question, legal experts are online and anyone can assist you.

As far as your account -experts do not have access to your account or billing. I would not know what plan you are on or what you paid. I only ask that you rate my answer by clicking on the stars at the top of the page. Leaving a positive rating for me is the only way to ensure that I as the expert am paid. Otherwise, only the site is paid.