Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am considering legal action regarding wrongful

Customer Question
termination. My offer of...
I am considering legal action regarding wrongful termination. My offer of employment states I must agree to binding arbitration
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Las Vegas, NV
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no I was just terminated late on fri
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of but I am new to this kind of thing
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
1/7/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Bill Attorney

This is attorney Bill offering assistance.

Do you have a written contract on hand ?

How were you terminated and what does the contract mandate in terms of termination ?

What exactly is the arbitration stipulation ?

Thanks

Bill

no contract just an offer letter

Have they refused arbitration ?

Document and letter review is a separate service, I will make an offer available to review the offer letter and contract.

REMEMBER TO RATE POSITIVELY TODAY BEFORE EXITING, THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDITY

Thanks

Bill

Dear Customer,

This is attorney Bill following up with you on your question .

I would like to know if you require any additional information in relation to your question ?

When finished PLEASE CLICK THE SMILEY RATING FACE

THIS GIVES ME A CREDIT

Thanks

Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer