Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Money put in escrow,found out the seller name not on title

Customer Question

Money put in escrow,found out the seller name not on title and owner passed away few years ago

Father passed away, a lady 8 months after he died and stole all of his belongings including rolls Royce fifth wheeler. He has 40 acres with a typed will with signature. I fought in probate but due to no layer lost 10 acres. The lady has sold most of our belongs and the rest set on her property for us to see. Police didn't even match VIN numbers when called to her home and said we have to go to court. It's been 3 years no help

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us regarding this issue? Have you filed suit against her yet for return of your money?