How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116715
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Are you in Hawaii, Ok, I need an attorney in Hawaii, that

Customer Question

Are you in Hawaii
JA: No. I'm the Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: Ok, I need an attorney in Hawaii, that can help me with an extradition to Texas case
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Please explain ? Husband is being held at the prison
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Unfortunaly I don't have too many details the charge is Theft, a check without funds for 1,700+ and he is being extradited
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid we are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, the state laws forbid it. If you need representation you can use the same site used by other attorneys,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is a scam! I'm not paying for this!
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Nobody asked you to pay. In fact you can contact customer service for a refund, but please stop making false statements about this site.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Well, I just received an email stating this was a confirmation that I was going to be billed, so It isn't false what I'm saying
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

You made a deposit only, sorry for any confusion you have about that. Please contact customer service and they will gladly refund you since state law forbids us from representing you.