Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am behind on rent, 3 mos, she said evict me & move out in

Customer Question

I am behind on rent, 3 mos, she said evict me & move out in 3 days,. Her son wants to move here. I was forced out of my job the end of October, I do have disabilities, got a 2nd job, lost it- never got to it d/.t unable to bear wt on my leg & unable to hold anything in my hand ie spinal issues. Unsafe to drive 4 hrs to job. & mid-Nov, transmission went out in truck, no $$ to fix it, !st job owes me 10K bonus $$ (sign on). can she throw me out in 5 days?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: also, since ive been here, since according to plumbers the drain pipe is busted under the tub, soo am in ankle deep or so water in shower, & apparently why I was told not to put any TP to flush, put it in basket & out to trash--isn't that a health hazard?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: 2008 Avalanche, texas
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not no, I just been living with it since 7/18/15
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Has the landlord actually filed anything with the court yet? Or did you just receive a notice from her?