Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I have 2 neighbors that are destroying my yard because I had

Customer Question

I have 2 neighbors that are destroying my yard because I had to report to the police that they were too loud and that the dogg were barking and also the neighbor behind me keeps coming onto my property along with the other person from the fence that separates our property.The police will not do their job to stop it period.They are damaging my home and yard
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: georgia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have reported it to the police but they won't do anything
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also have a security camera that created a couple of images that I'm sure is them. I have tried to also talk to them myself and they are bullies.I don't know them they are new in the neighborhood and don't think they should have to follow the county laws but yet I can't get any help from the police.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?