How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to file a discrimination case against the judge in

Customer Question

I want to file a discrimination case against the judge in Mora violated my civil rights cause I am not from MN and I am hispanic and Native. Feel like I am a poster child to show other people of color what happens when you do not understand MN laws.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Mora , MN
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am in the process. But trying to start it is what I need help with instead of representing myself anymore with this case. Due to the fact I was just threatened to get charged with a new crime as I was convicted for in 2005.????
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time. Maybe through talking to the lawyer may answer any other questionsI may have later on. Thanks
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 8 months ago.

Hello! Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is***** and I am an attorney. I am not licensed in Minnesota, but I may be able to help you with your problem. I'm sorry it's taken so long for someone to get back with you. I personally was just given access to answer questions on the site so I wasn't able to answer you beforehand. Can I start with your name?