How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41620
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a lady friend in saskatoon, Sk. Canada who wants to

Customer Question

I have a lady friend in saskatoon, Sk. Canada who wants to bring a lawsuit against a company that has their head office in Irving, Texas. A local lawyer in Saskatoon said the best way to proceed was by her finding a lawyer in Texas
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: The woman is in Canada, and the store is Michael,s, but the head office is in Irving, Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet, but she did go to the local store to try and deal with them.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: S***** *****s phone number is(###) ###-####
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 7 months ago.

She would need a Texas lawyer to sue them there in Irving Texas.She can locate a lawyer here through our state bar.They have a great program to match up clients with lawyers to sue.She may have great facts to pursue this.I wish her the best.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

Lawyer Referral Service  

Attorney · St. Johns

Address: Austin, TX 78752

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

If you can positive rate it is much appreciated.

Related Legal Questions