How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a note I would like to send to the district

Customer Question

I have a note I would like to send to the district attorney's office or the AG's office. I have it copied but I cannot list it in the field to my left. Can you help?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Illinois but my problem is in Dallas county
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am trying to report my problem now
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: If I can show the lawyer is fine
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
To Whom it may concern,On Nov. 21, 2016 I placed an order with Penn-Metals in the amount of $1339.91. Penn-Metals has a Dallas mail address. My order consisted of 1 bag of 90% silver, $100 face value or 200 coins, "Walking Liberty" half dollars. I specifically identified "Walking Liberty" half dollars. What I received was 91 "Franklin, 33 Kennedy and only 75 Walking Liberty" half dollars for a total of 199 coins. The total of 199 is not of great importance. For my purpose I need "Walking Liberty" half dollars. I have documentation to support my claim for assistance. Can you help me?
Thank you for your attention.With respect,
John W. Vercoglio
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

What question did you have for us?