Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a rip off report and these people they said they were

Customer Question

I have a rip off report and these people they said they were a group of 7 ssaid that I stole youtube content from them which it is a lie I have no idea? Who these people really are. Pluse they were not clients or consumers of mine. They never said they had services from me.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am on Oklahoma and I haven't filed anything yet.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just want to know if they really have the right to put that on rip off report.com because they are not my clients just a hate group after me.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please call me at this number instead.(###) ###-####
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Phone service is a premium service and we will gladly send you an offer for that service, or you can continue in here at the price you already agreed upon with the site.
You have no identity on these individuals who posted the report? Have you taken any action yet? Are you a corporation, LLC or S-corp?