Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Judgement for plaintiff defendant appeal filed civil

Customer Question

judgement for plaintiff defendant appeal filed civil complaint defendant answer complaint they admitted or denied i'm stuck what is the next steps involved until court
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: pa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: defendant filed with the court with answer
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I the plaintiff won judgement against the defendant in district court. defendant appealed the judge's decision. I filed civil complaint. The defendant filed a response to the complaint in county court. What is the next step do I take or what are the steps involved to take this to arbitration. I've been doing this on my own with out a lawyer

Thank you for the information. However, I unable to assist you further. So, I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Goodluck with your case,