How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a son who is about to be released from dept of

Customer Question

I have a son who is about to be released from dept of corrections in North Carolina . I'm his mother who is the victor of a crime hi strangled me while on a cocktail of drugs according to the hospital add upon my request for them to comment him it was snowing and no one could show up from our programs that would have allowed him to be sent for help. The dr explained to me if he left they could not do anything as to which he did . The dr also said he had a cocktails of drugs in his system. But no help so I went back with him to a Hotel room which I had rented and stayed with him cause I didn't want him to tear it down as I ve delt with him on drugs before . He attacked me and he has never done this before I called law enforcement and wish I had not because now I m not even suppose to have any contact at all and he wants to get his life back on track and without license or anyway to find work and get there and back I'm denied to help him and he has expressed he needs to fill his time to not be idle and I'm not a addict but I agree. He is my only son how can parole do this to me or him. I think it is about helping them to get away from drugs and I see no one helping this situation I'm asking for help from anyone who reads this I love my son and he has no one else to help him
JA: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: North carolina
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not to my knowkedge
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had him in rehab out of state 2 yrs ago asked for them to send his probation there and they all went against me it was a costly rehab in flordia
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.


I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.

But first, what is your question about this situation?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.