Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Ion three-quarters of a tenth of an acre of property and my

Customer Question
cousins on the other quarter...
Ion three-quarters of a tenth of an acre of property and my cousins on the other quarter I don't know my cousins they're from Florida and Georgia I'm from New York 3/4 in my name because my mother only three quarters she died fighting for this property now I'm trying to get this property what can I do?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
1/3/2017
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 11 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me where this property is located? What do you mean "what can I do"? You're trying to get full ownership of the property? Or are you trying to get paid for your portion of the property?

Tina, Lawyer