Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I lI've on Evansville. In. My son got emergency custody when

I lI've on Evansville. In. My son got emergency custody when the kids mother was charged with felony neglect. Then when they were divorced he was granted full custody. She remarried. Still had no rights no visitation. 2nd marriage of hers also didn't wOrkney. She is still legally married to husband # 2. Never got any visitation for the kids. Long story short my idiot son started seeing her again. Sge & her sister set up for the 2 of them, my son & sister's boyfriend to rob 2 drug dealers. All four got arrested. My son signed papers for me to take over legal guardianship. And it was notarized. I have been raising the 3 kids for over 2 years. What do I need to do to make it legal in ciurt5. The schools, drs, dentist accepted the paper my son signrd6 but I want it on the court case
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: Indiana. They were all charged with assault either injuries. Robbery and burglary since they entered. Susters wore masks because victims knew them. She had a knife
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Indiana
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: All was reported & all were arrested

I would suggest retaining an attorney. You need to file in the court that granted your son custody a change of possession motion. You are also entitled to receive any child support from both parents. There is a state agency that may be able to help free of charge. http://www.in.gov/dcs/support.htm

Let me know if you have any other questions otherwise a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.