How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33734
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to sue Laser Spine Institute in Florida for an

Customer Question

I want to sue Laser Spine Institute in Florida for an operation they did that did not work at all, I've been seeing doctors here in Oregon and finally had to have the same operation done with I hope better success, The doctor that performed the operation said to my family that the operation was not done correctly, and that he wants to reports of what was originally performed, Please I need to know if I can do something about this matter, And I need an attorney in Oregon or in Florida. Thank You Very Much R.S.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is not an employee issue I am retired the operation was performed in Florida and I live in Oregon.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This was done Nov. 2015 The new operation Nov.2016.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Do I have to get a lawyer here in Oregon or I florida?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

If the surgery you are complaining of was done in Florida then you would need a Florida lawyer and the lawsuit would have to be filed in Florida.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

You can find one there by going to and in the section for Area of Practice enter Medical Malpractice.