Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

Help going after county for not doing there job .Grand theft

Customer Question

help going after county for not doing there job .Grand theft was done to me with an eye witness Sherriff office is not persueing matter.47000 dollars stolen,have not even spoke to witness
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Indiana
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes with county sherriff and insurance company
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: also talked to Ind state officer
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I unfortunately at work now can you please call me at midnight or 10 am in the morning in need of help.765(###) ###-####thank you. Debra Isaacs

I'm sorry, I don't do telephone calls. They are an extra service that you have to ask for and there's an extra charge. However, a different expert will do the phone call, I only work in this format.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can you get me one who can.will be midnight before I'm off work

You have to make a request for a phone call. You should have gotten an email that offered a phone call for a certain price. Do you see that in your inbox?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I see this got a lot going on.thank you anyways .just need a good lawyer.mine passed away in Nov.sadly missed

If you use that link that was sent to you I believe it is a cheaper price than when an expert "makes an offer". I will still handle anything you need in writing but another expert will handle the call. You don't want to do that until you're off work and ready for the call though.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will be in touch.thank you for your help

You're very welcome. I likely won't be online at midnight tonight but there are experts online 24 X 7 so someone will be.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks.in a meeting now.have a Blessed day

To you as well!