How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to have remove my real birth name from

Customer Question

Hello, I would like to have remove my real birth name from their site. I signed model releases that stated that my personal data would be protected from exposure to the public. Can your services help with this?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Well, I live in Canada but performed in the states when I was still active
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have been contacting them for over 10 years
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was an adult entertainer
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  socrateaser replied 7 months ago.


In which U.S. jurisdictions did you perform?