Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have 2 employees, who work on different days, but who

Customer Question

I have 2 employees , who work on different days , but who don't like each other. One left her sunglass at work and found them in them in the bottom of the drawer and they were scratched .. she sent an angry text to the other and that employee texted me that she feels harassed. I wrote up the policy on texting each other..only for switching days, and now she got mad and said "she messed with the wrong girl" and I worry she will retaliate towards the employee
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no, I just talked with the one , showing the policy, she hasn't signed it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. How can I help you? What do you need to know?

Doug

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm worried the one employee will retaliate in some way towards the other ..she has told me small things in the past she did to other people ...annoying things like 5 pizzas delivered to someone over and over ..she seems to be vindicative
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

I attempted to accept your call request butthere seems to be a problem with the request. Please contact customer service at(###) ###-####to get the issue straightened out and then Ican call you.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Doug