Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have been bullied,terrified and harassed group of men from

Customer Question

I have been bullied,terrified and harassed group of men from a bailsbond company for some time now,it has gotten so bad now I carry a weapon to protect my self can I stand my ground to protect my self from harm. I am a 62 y/o disabled female.
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: south Carolina its been
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have tried,since they don't call or text the only thing is I am followed wherever I go and it is really hard becauce it almost always they hire different people daily
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, my neighbor lives right down the street from me who works for freeway bails bond co. I have seen some of the men there and they wait until I leave home. the sad thing is my personal info, pictures of my car and me are given to there criminals
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us?
Have you filed complaint with the police against them for stalking and harassing you?
What are they doing specifically?