How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41622
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a thoroughbred horse trainer and owner. I wanting to

Customer Question

I am a thoroughbred horse trainer and owner . I wanting to know if the registration paper of a thoroughbred horse that were issued by the jockey club are personal property or do they come within personal effects?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 7 months ago.

They are personal property and pass with the horse they belong too.If the person deceases or sells the horse the papers go with the horse, they serve as title to the horse in any transfer.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is always appreciated.