Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am living with my mother who is a -year-old retired school

Customer Question

I am living with my mother who is a 69-year-old retired school teacher. Her home has been in foreclosure proceedings for a while now. . last thurs
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: The sheriff knocked with a 24 hr eviction notice
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: We have been planning to move to lake county anyway because i have a job waiting on me in tavares
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: But its just myself my husband my mother and my dog....
Expert:  Barrister replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I am sorry to hear that her home has been foreclosed on and she is being evicted..

.

What is your legal question that I can help with?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Those phone call offers are not generated by me, but rather by the JustAnswer website. I am sorry but I do not participate in the phone call program for the site and limit my interaction with customers only to the website. I like to have time to think about a customer’s question and research it so I can provide the best answer possible.

.

However, if you wish to have a phone call with an attorney, you can post a request for "additional services" and your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

I am more than happy to continue on the website though if you can tell me what your legal question is...

.

thanks