Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have been trying to get divorced for almost 7 yrs. my

Customer Question

I have been trying to get divorced for almost 7 yrs. my husband is a developer and recently sold a property for over 14 million. It was purchased 7 years before I left him, so it is a marital asset. He has tried bifurcation, but the judge turned it down, saying it is worth what he sold it for. I have received NO alimony or healthcare since leaving. I am wondering if I can put Leins on all other properties his (our ) company owns.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida. Also, he was being sued right before I left him. He forced me to sign, " tenants of the entiretiy" on both of his mother companies, ( the cos. At the top of the organizational chart".
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes. I am on my 4 th lawyer now, but my husband has stated many times that he is smarter than 99% of the lawyers and judges out there!
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Long term marriage, 32 yrs. when I left. He has hidden everything or it is possibly offshore , Australia or the Caymans. Judge is hopelessly slow and husband has defied him and a court order twice.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is that the only question you have? About putting lien on the property?