Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Legal Zoom helped us set up a nonprofit in Florida in 2014,

Customer Question

Legal Zoom helped us set up a nonprofit in Florida in 2014, now they have no record of us? We need to find a low cost registered agent to refer to for our 501c3b
JA: Can you tell me where the nonprofit is registered?
Customer: Florida, we also filed a 1023 and 990EZ for tax exempt both state and Federal.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes a 990EZ with schedul A, O, E and a 1023 Federal form.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I guess a better alternative than using Legal Zoom who have been non supportive.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

To clarify, you're just looking for a company that will serve as a registered agent?