Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  29 Years In General Practice,
68197583

Ive got a case of tresspasing and vandalizing and i didnt do

Customer Question

ive got a case of tresspasing and vandalizing and i didnt do either the concord police drpt, charged me with it and the reason they arrested is because ive have been trying to get legal reprensentation for three years abd tgeir speical equiptment operators have been in my internet and intercepting phone dalls to police abuse but any way i tge cgarges that thsy arrested me on is because i made a citizens complaint report and they dont want it to go any futher so tgey are trying to not have it on record and that is why they arrested me cause they said i couldnt have a copy and that is not their proceedure
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: its been and still happening since three years ago and i have witness and ton of evidence to prove that it is
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i cant get theough to police abuse to have them and their resorces to help me because they dont let any contact be mage but i need to file on the arrest charges to prove the complaint y made and what its all about all ties together
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: ho
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

are you asking if you can pursue a case for false arrest?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i know i can anmefromcontactinganyonefromankortheIC3tohelpmeobstructionofallmywaysofdontactinganyonetohelpmeiappingmyandthepeopleiknowphoneandinternetihavewiynesstoproveitplustapesanddocumentationtherearefarmorechargesthaticanteventhinkofrightnowbutyoucanbesuretheyabusedthemallicantevenbelivethetthisisaheallawyertheydontletmegettoanyatleastthatcanrepresntmed prove that they are deniening my civil right excessiveforce,fslsearrest,myhealth,making mycreditcardgettingchargesandkeeping

Not sure why there isnt space between your words.

can you please clarify what your question is, thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
y o press charges on them for false arrest and show the judge why they did it and to prove it all is pertaing to what my complaint and i wabt to get concord poltce dept out of my computer and phone so i can get the legal help i needteah i want
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
they always mess with my typing sp its not readable on computer and phone calls are intercepted i got the proof
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 6 months ago.

I am a different Attorney and it will be my pleasure to assist you. I am not seeing the State that your question pertains to on my end. Can you tell me the State?

Can you tell me the State your question pertains to?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this is concord california like i said yes how can i pursuit
you can pursue a case for false arrest including other civil rights violations. Give me on moment to provide you with a link for Attorneys in your area that provide FREE consultations in your area.
This is a link for Attorneys that handle civil rights matters and provide FREE consultations http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/civil-rights/concord/california. Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. Thank you for using JA. If you would be kind enough to rate my service so I will receive credit for my time and work I would appreciate it.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. If you would be kind enough to rate my service so I will receive credit for my time and work I would appreciate it.

Thank you for using JA.