How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question regarding criminal defense, Arkansas, Yes

Customer Question

I have a question regarding criminal defense
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Arkansas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes my girlfriend had an old case from 2008 that she attempted to seal. she was then notified that she still owed restitution. she began paying the day she was notified of the restitution. she found out on wednesday that she had a warrant issued for her arrest. she turned her self in on thursday afternoon to attempt to get a bail hearing on friday. she was told that she would receive one the then changed the hearing to wednesday. she is a single mother of 3 young children and now serves her community as a volunteer firefighter.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the docket has been screwed, she does not remember pleading guilty to this case. she is also has a Co restitution payment of over 26000
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.


I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

But first:

What is your question with regard to this situation?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Related Legal Questions