INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

Ive had a warrent open for over a year and a half, in

Customer Question

ive had a warrent open for over a year and a half, in another county for M possesion, i was OR'ed then failed to appear, basically skipped town. ive actually been through ALOT but i am back to "normal" so to speak. ive been working a job 6+ months and am about to be hired by their company from temp to permanant. this warrant, which is in another county, showed up on my personal BG check, therefore i would like to handle it. ive actually been stopped by police down here at least 10 times and not one have they mentioned it. Actually i came down here and told police on more than one occasion of the warrant and they showed no intrest. IF i am liable to be arrested at any momemt then i obviously would like to resolve the issue
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?
Customer: CA 2015
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i paid for a BG report website so i could look at myself and saw the warren. i got hired by a temp agency and they reported of a charge i had in 2013 BUT THAT WAS all... nothing of the warrant.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

as an arrest is possible, you may want to have a lawyer hired to negotiate with the authorities and get this resolved.

You can then have this off the check, and not need to keep worrying about it for work or otherwise.

martindale.com and avvo.com are good resources for finding local counsel to retain on this.

Kindly let me know if that is fast and clear. Happy new year.

Kindly take a moment to rate me positively.