Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

DHr, DHR come to our house i did not let them in but i

Customer Question

DHr
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: DHR come to our house i did not let them in but i showed them the kids were fine the social worker asked for a drug test i did not comply
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Im sorry wasnt finished the weekend past and the social worker come back tuesday before christmas wit 2 police officer i was not there my dads girlfriend went to the door and did not let the in but again took the kids to the door the police officer ask the social worker couldnt thhey get a warrant to take the kids since i was not complying with them the social worker told him she had to checkeith her supervisor then come back up and told her forme to cal her and the first day she come and my dad talk to her the social worker told him she had got a call 20 min prior to her coming
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Now they have scared me by bringing the police to my house and telling me i hd to go take a dug test and she wohld come take me i coke back positive what rights do i have an d can they take my kids
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Where are you located?