Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

Im looking for leagel halp to assist me though euthanasia in

Customer Question

im looking for leagel halp to assist me though euthanasia in the st of organ
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: c.a but am going to orgen asap
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
sorry, I do not have email or phone I pad the fee thought I would be able to correspond in the same way we have
Expert:  Ray replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 7 months ago.

On October 27, 1997 Oregon enacted the Death with Dignity Act (the Act) which allows terminally-ill Oregonians to end their lives through the voluntary self-administration of lethal medications, expressly prescribed by a physician for that purpose.

Expert:  Ray replied 7 months ago.

I am assuming you are terminally ill here, Oregon allows for drug euthanasia you get the prescription from Oregon doctor.

Expert:  Ray replied 7 months ago.

Patients who meet certain criteria can request a prescription for lethal medication from a licensed Oregon physician. The physician must be a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) licensed to practice medicine by the Board of Medical Examiners for the State of Oregon. The physician must also be willing to participate in the Act. Physicians are not required to provide prescriptions to patients and participation is voluntary.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars when we are done it is much appreciated.