Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need an civil rights lawyer to help me with many different

Customer Question
subject issues ; prejudice school...
I need an civil rights lawyer to help me with many different subject issues ; prejudice school ' polices' full court system must call me ; also they have tap my phone to listen to who I'm speaking with ' on all subjects I have documented proof ' my ph. num is(###) ###-####.
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: mn.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: my son was was burn ' had five surgeries ' won the case ; because of this their are attacking him with in the school have call him negra school writes one side reports police writes one side report s state's attorney office accepts one side reports and jugdes rules on one sided reports ' this is why i need an civil rights lawyer i have document proof connecting all entities together .
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like for someone to call(###) ###-####.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
12/30/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, state law forbids any attorney from this site from representing any customer of this site. If you need local representation, please use the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or you would need to contact the various civil rights organizations for assistance. I am sorry for any misunderstanding about the scope of our services.
Tina, Lawyer