Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I've recently been charged with two class c felony's I've

Customer Question

My name is*****'ve recently been charged with two class c felony's I've never been in any kind o
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: Arkansas one is drug perephnalia the other is possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes I just or.d form county jail
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The officer that served the search warrant also possed arrest warrant said he made a control buy but he found no drugs on or around me or property but he still used it on me
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't sell drugs but he claims he sent a narc.in to purchase drugs but I never sold any like I told the officer I'm a do.er not a dealer if I challenge this won't he have to provide the u.c.to testify against me
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.

You challenge a case by taking it to trial. You have a Consitutional right to challenge the evidence and confront all the witnesses against you. At your trial, the state will put the undercover officer on the stand so that he can testify to having made a controlled buy and then having described you to his backup team so that they could make an arrest.

After the DA is done eliciting all of that testimony, your lawyer would be able to cross-examine him and challenge his testimony. A jury will ultimately be the ones to determine how credible the undercover's testimony was and how much weight they should give it when making the determination of your guilt or innocense.