N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Experience:  attorney at self
9653905

Just a quick question. I am setting up a lease program for

Customer Question

Hi, just a quick question. I am setting up a lease program for Commercial Drones that I import. These are special purpose drones used for either Agricultural use or Industrial tasks. I am wondering of the agreements you find online from Rocket lawyers or lawdepot are good enough to use or do I need something a little more specific in nature?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: I reside in washington state but since we are an eCommerce site the lease can be most anywhere.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I regards ***** *****?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have so many questions regarding what I need that its hard to say. I do know I pay a monthly fee to use this site.
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

If those websites can produce an aircraft lease that you could adapt, then maybe they can help you. But this is such a new technology and such a new area of law that I would recommend that you have an attorney draft a customized lease that will include all appropriate provisions specific to drone leases.

Or you could modify and combine this, this, and this. But an attorney could draft something better for you as some of the provisions in those samples are not necessarily enforceable in all states.

I hope this information is helpful.