How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19475
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help in filing a law suit,against the police dept. My

Customer Question

I need help in filing a law suit,against the police dept. My civil rights have been violated against more then once.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Fla.2014 on going.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: one, numbers
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I,m scared to talk to some one.about this I,ve
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Unfortunately, this site does not offer legal representation.

You would need the services of an Attorney who handles Police misconduct and civil rights cases to assist you with the case.

You can use the following link to find civil rights Attorneys:

Civil Rights Attorneys

Goodluck with your case,