If I see child abuse on a video surveillance camera taken by…

Customer Question
Hi. If I see...

Hi. If I see child abuse on a video surveillance camera taken by someone else and there is an order against me restraining me from keeping this family under surveillance, can I report this child abuse incident to child services?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington state

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Does calling me cost extra?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not have text capability either so it would have to be answered via the phone or here
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did not take the video so I am not keeping the family under surveillance.....but now I am really scared
12/14/2016
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago

Report this , you can do it anonymously, this would protect your identity if you choose.You are trying to protect the children involved here.

Daytime - Find your local office number to report abuse or neglect in your area.

Nights & Weekends - call 1-***-***-**** to report abuse during the evening or on weekends.

Hotline - call 1-866-ENDHARM (1-***-***-****), Washington State's toll-free, 24 hour, 7 day-a-week hotline that will connect you directly to the appropriate local office to report suspected child abuse or neglect.

You should definitely report this.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did report it anonymously. What if she finds out it was me?
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago

They will not release your identity, federal law requires them not to disclose here.

I can do unlimited chat in lieu of a call.Accept and ask anything you want here.

Ray, Lawyer