How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A friend of mine had a court datr on 11-16-16 and was

Customer Question

a friend of mine had a court datr on 11-16-16 and was sentenced to 90 days and the Desc: says CRS Sentenced, he was taken back to court today and the Desc: today says CR-Sentenced, what does this mean
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Rutherford County, N.C.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I don"t
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, don't think so
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 10 months ago.

Good evening. Did you retrieve this information online? If so, could you provide me with the case information so that I can see it for myself? Naturally, seeing the context will allow me to give the most complete answer possible. Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No, I didn't get any information online, he is on a local mobile patrol app. that shows us the inmates and what their charges, bond,ect
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 10 months ago.

Ok, thank you. We can work around it if not available, but I should nonetheless ask if it's possible to get a screen shot and attach it as a file? If not, it's ok, but I'm sure you understand that the more information I have, the more details I can provide. Thank you!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Let me see what information I can get for you
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 10 months ago.

Certainly. Take your time. And if it looks like it won't be available, just let me know and we can try to move ahead without the context.