How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27486
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Am being stalked by Aryan-supremacist former office

This answer was rated:

Am being stalked by Aryan-supremacist former office coworkers from sixteen years ago. In 2000, I worked at a computer IT company that maintained a KKK office culture within the parameters of the law (which I was told was not illegal). Couldn't be accepted at work as a human being so I tendered my two weeks.
Since then, they stalk and harass me over being "subhuman and inferior." When there was still electricity at the house, they rang the phone 24/7. (The bills are paid but there's no electricity for two years now.) My stalkers had several conversations about stalking me with my parish priest (they liked to harass me during mass). The IT company continued to pay their salaries while they were physically not present doing their jobs because they were at my home on the company's dime. Have had problems with some of them following me around the city and bribing subsequent employers not to hire me or to terminate me.
Strangers burn rubber around my block, over and over, peeling out right in front of my house all night every night, for sixteen years. I feel targeted. And sleep-deprived. Police consider them wholesome local people simply mocking a "chump" (me). My question is: is there anything I can do about this or am I just stuck? Don't want to commit myself to any course of action, especially if there's nothing I can do. But am feeling a little desperate.


I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

What is your question with regard to all of this? What steps have you already taken to get this to stop?

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I need more info about your Legal question

Actually, I'm the one who needs more information. You detailed some circumstances, but I need to know what steps you have already taken to try to solve your problem and in what way I can be of assistance. What are you looking to find out?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
62; If my reply doesn't cost any more, I don't know what more to send. I read your reply. It was a blank piece of paper. I paid $19 for a blank piece of paper. I don't want to identify myself. I don't want to commit myself to a course of action. I don't mind continuing the conversation, as long as it doesn't cost more. I could use for you to be more specific as to what you need. The mail isn't delivered to my home because the mailman simply refuses, the post office refuse to censure him. The utilities are off despite all the bills paid on time. Strangers slander me and vandalize the home. The police laugh and tell me I'm the wrong race. I feel like a Jew in the Holocaust, when they were still in the cities. I think you have enough information to make at least a tentative suggestion. For the $19 you received, take a stab in the dark, for goodness sake. Really, a blank piece of paper is like spitting on me on behalf of the vandals.

I'm sorry but I don't know what paper you're talkiing about. All of our conversation is here on this question thread in your JustAnswer account. I never sent you anything.

If the police aren't willing to assist, go over the heads of the police directly to the prosecutor and ask the prosecutor to press charges. If the prosecutor won't assist, then report the matter to the FBI. If you get no satisfaction there, you would have to get a private attorney and sue for harassment.

However, the actions you describe are very extreme. Without concrete evidence of the extent to which all of this is actually occurring, the authorities are likely to accuse you of paranoia or take your complaint lightly and do nothing to assist you. You already know that to be true, because your complaints are being laughed at. So you should focus on amassing the evidence you need.

Once you have hard evidence, when you report the crime to the police, you can show them the videos (for example), and the photographs (for example) of these people who are invading your privacy and violating your rights. Then the police will know how to best proceed to protect your rights and your safety.

Zoey, JD and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you