How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33476
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a copy of a deed of trust from a property i purchased

Customer Question

i need a copy of a deed of trust from a property i purchased and no longer own. to prove I owened it.
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: washington state, in mason county
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: the copy of the deed is on a house i purchased in 2009.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 8 months ago.

The deed of trust would have been recorded with the county. You can obtain a copy from the recorder of deeds for the county where the property is located.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
do you have an answer for me on my question?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
thank you!!!
Expert:  Loren replied 8 months ago.

You are very welcome. If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

A bonus is not expected, but is always appreciated.

Thank you!