How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wish to suit a company for right now $2500. The company's

Customer Question

I wish to suit a company for right now $2500. The company's name is S&R Courier located in: S & R Courier
Phone:(###) ###-####
**** * **** **, *****, ** *****
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not is yet.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not as of this time.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 months ago.

are you asking how to go about suing them?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am got getting any answers. Please cancel my trial and refund any and all payments.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 months ago.


Expert:  dainne-cssm replied 7 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.

Related Legal Questions