Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need attorney. That can help my son. He should of been

Customer Question

I need attorney. That can help my son. He should of been home. But they keep writing him tickets.
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Iam sorry. Not traffic. Law. He's in prison. But they keep writing him tickets so he can't come. Home
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet. That's. why I need help. To get the proper forms. Or get an attorney to fight for my son
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That I fear for my son
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience in family law, appeals, landlord-tenant, and other types of law.

This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also, I’d like to review your question for a minute, type your answer and then I’ll be right back. I promise I haven’t disappeared but am working on your answer.

Can you please tell me what state this is in and what he's in jail for?

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 8 months ago.

New Expert here.

Which prison is he in?