How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My issue is regarding equal rights protection for someone

Customer Question

My name is karen, my issue is regarding equal rights protection for someone doing a prison sentance in a county facility under ab 109 , convicted of 11378, and then given two more consecutive sentances for prison priors 3 years each. All nonviolant conv. A hold he not be edible under the new prop 57 amendment
Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes what would u like to know
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.