Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

A year ago during my automobile deposition with person hit

Customer Question

A year ago during my automobile deposition with person hit me my car they committed perjury in the change the outcome and this woman is now telling me how she's going to charge me with harassment what is the statue of limitations for perjury
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Nj
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Geico spent over $11,000 saying that person traveling 4 miles an hour could not cause that kind of damage to my automobile and cause me or my head not to hit the steering wheel I was talked out of doing a compromise report it was over $1,200 worth of damage to the car and a lot of cognitive training
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Now and then I was rear-ended twice within a four-month period which they can bind the case but then let this lady walk and then the other day she almost hit me again by accident and then came beating on my door telling me I'm harassing her when I feel that it slowed down I live in a cul-de-sac maybe five six cars a day come down it
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

The Statute of Limitations for perjury in New Jersey is five years. For very useful articles on perjury click on the following links:

http://rosenblumlawfirm.com/our-services/criminal-defense/perjury-in-new-jersey/

http://www.gawlawyers.com/perjury-falsification-statutes/

Goodluck with your case,