How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to file a fraud complaint against a correctional

Customer Question

I want to file a fraud complaint against a correctional officer in KY
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sure...I know this individual has been involved in domestic violence both as the victim and perpetrator. Her husband has been arrested numerous times for DV. She then leaves with her 2 children when CPS becomes involved. She then continues a relationship and within 6 mos is back with him. This is an ongoing pattern for her. I am concerned with her behavior in a correctional officer role.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hi again.

I'm confused as to how her personal relationship with her husband relates to her job as a correctional officer. Can you elaborate?

Also, you originally wrote about filing a fraud complaint. I don't see anything about fraud in your follow-up.

Finally, what is your legal question for me? How can I help?

Thank you.