Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am getting disability check when I applied it was suppose

Customer Question

I am getting disability check when I applied it was suppose to be $765 disability and 594 social security they said the house was making too much money went again they said I didn't make enough money to get social check,then I called again they said if I wanted social check they would take me off disability check.now I live alone in salvation apartment in Waco tx,and I had auto accident car was total they gave me $4.000 dollars put down payment on a used car ,I won't make it now with rent -car payment-auto insurance full coverage-health insurance applaying with disability which price went up on monthly payment I was suppose to get $1,300 disability and social security check they been giving me the run around,they said no lawyer could change my case. Thank you Eva Murillo in Waco tx(###) ###-####cell
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

1) What kind of disability is it?

2) With what specific question can I assist?